Welcome to the Torgau Information Centre website. We’re delighted to see you’re interested in visiting our city, and we hope you find all the information you need for your stay with us. We’ll be happy to answer any questions.
Take a quick look or give us a call. We can offer you lots of advice and tips for your stay in Torgau.
Enjoy a cup of coffee or a cold drink in our café and find inspiration in our information material about Torgau. Young guests won’t get bored either, as there’s lots to explore in our play area. We also sell books, hiking maps, event tickets and little souvenirs for your loved ones at home. You’ll find a public toilet with a baby changing table in the town hall next door.
Our Opening Hours:
October – April
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 16:00
Saturday 10:00 – 14:00
May – September
Monday – Friday 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays 10:00 – 16:00
Our services for you:
- Information and advice
- Room bookings and accommodation
- Organisation of city and church tours
- Trips on the multi-seater history bike
- Organisation of tourism programmes and tour guides
- Sale of souvenirs, city maps, themed tours, hiking maps and other Torgau-themed literature
- Advance bookings and event tickets
- Voucher sales