Audio guide – individual city tour in Torgau
Details and prices:
- Possible all year round and tied to the opening hours of the Torgau Information Center
- Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m
- Sat, Sun, public holidays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m
- €50.00 or personal document
- €7.00 per piece (rent up to 4 hours and return on the same day)
- €10.00 per item (loan for more than 4 hours or return by 10 a.m. the following day)
- German, English, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish
Note: In the event of a late return, the next highest rental price will be charged. If the audio guide is lost or destroyed, Torgauer Tourismus und Service GmbH has the right to charge the guest for any costs incurred.
Fancy even more history, culture and knowledge?
After the city tour with the audio guide, you would like to have more information about our great city? Then take a look at our Torgau app directly on your smartphone. Whether it’s an informative discovery tour through Hartenfels Castle, a relaxed city walk along the Torgau Museum Path or an idyllic hike to the Great Pond, our other apps will give you even more insight into the history, culture and leisure time in Torgau!